Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 09:51:08 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/GoGreenNetworks and thanks for visiting!

+  Green Eco Forum - Environmental Discussions
|-+  Charitable Causes and Not for Profit Organizations
| |-+  USA Based Charities
| | |-+  The Top USA Based Charities
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Top USA Based Charities  (Read 8756 times)
lacybell51

Fuel: 2

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2009, 12:11:38 PM »

What are some of the most recommended and top USA Based charities that you would recommend to people that want to help out?
Jay G.
Administrator
Incredible Hulk

Fuel: 26

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 09:17:56 PM »

American Cancer Society gets many donations because so many people get the disease.  A lot of local charities get donations as well including many local food and women shelters.

LucyB

Fuel: 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »

The Red Cross and wow we have almost the same name!! That's awesome. My name is Lucy. Nice meeting you!  Grin
caperol

Fuel: 12

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 05:28:12 AM »

I think organisations such as Amnesty International are increasingly important in todays times- I try and donate practically to local charities (food, clothes, time etc.) and donate money to charities helping to make the world a better place
Jay G.
Administrator
Incredible Hulk

Fuel: 26

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 09:34:43 AM »

caperol it does seem there are so many great charities and so little money to go around....

Everyone I talk to has a different strategy but usually a portion of peoples donations go to charities that have had their (or their families) effected by a disease or illness.

check-out our featured charities page, http://charitycar.us/featured charities.html to see the ones we are partnered with in the USA.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length